We at Millennium Information Technologies Limited is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, an e-mail address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit MillenniumIT®'s web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the web, we may transfer that Information, within MillenniumIT® or to MillenniumIT®'s third party service providers, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of the Website. A cookie does not provide us with any personal information. Therefore, if you have not supplied us with any personal information, you can still browse our site anonymously.
- We do not automatically capture or store personal data from browsers to the site, other than to log your IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit to our site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by Millennium.
- Cookies may be required to allow you to access and participate in certain areas of the Website. Once you have closed your browser, this type of cookie is deactivated.
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
How to manage and delete cookies?
- The majority of browsers will allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require. If you do not want cookies then please refer to the help menu on your browser for instructions on disabling them. For further general information on cookies and more detailed advice on how to disable and enable them please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
List of cookies used by us
This is a list of the cookies set on our website and what each is used for:
|Name||Purpose||Cookie domain||Used system|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie will be generated by the servers PHP engine. Once user login to the system it will created. If user logged out from the system it will be deleted. If user inactive in the site for long period(30 minutes) it will be automatically deleted by the browser.
This will store a unique identification no for the current user session. And it will be generated from the server. There are no relationship with users personal details, browsing history etc.
No username or login details will be tracked.
Auto completion is not supported by our system. We have disabled it forcefully.
|www.millenniumit.com||This used by the administrator section of main web site. Using that we can add/edit/delete/publish news in the site.
Physical location - Chicago - Illinois - United States
|auth_ses||Same as above||careers.millenniumit.com||This is the CV database of the company. Using this system candidates can submit their CV's to the company.
Physical location – Malabe - Sri Lanka
If you chose to have a relationship with MillenniumIT® such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within MillenniumIT® or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, MillenniumIT® wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting MillenniumIT®should you need to update or correct that Information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to privacy@MillenniumIT®.com and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Third parties provide certain services available on MillenniumIT®.com on MillenniumIT®'s behalf. MillenniumIT® may provide information, including Personal Information, that MillenniumIT® collects on the web to third party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information and services. Service providers are also an important means by which MillenniumIT® maintains its web site and mailing lists. MillenniumIT® will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on MillenniumIT®'s behalf.
MillenniumIT® does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MillenniumIT®'s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against MillenniumIT®'s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
MillenniumIT®.com is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
We are committed to privacy and are actively involved in and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy on-line is an evolving area, and MillenniumIT®'s web sites are constantly evolving to meet these demands.