MillenniumIT is one of the largest infrastructure and solution providers to the telecommunication industry and we have managed to build a customer-driven and market-driven practice. We work in partnership with our Telco customers in order to create new revenue opportunities, achieve cost savings and increase productivity. Our ultimate goal is to improve our customer’s profitability and enable growth through innovative networking & infrastructure solutions and complementary applications whilst ensuring information security.
Our networking solutions offering covers:
- Architecting, deploying and maintaining carrier-class, IP-based, next-generation networks (NGN) for Service Providers (SPs) and complementary, revenue-generating solutions around their NGN.
- Architecting, deploying and maintaining open standards-based, highly scalable IT infrastructure, designed to serve as the underlying platform for enterprise customers to offer improved services to their customers, while addressing the twin challenges of lowering cost and improving productivity.
- Deploy Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) to automate their business processes, better manage faults and performance and offer SLA assurances to their customers.
Our products and services offering will help businesses address the following key data center challenges:
- Responding to dynamic business needs in cost effective manner, ensuring investment protection.
- Consolidating IT resources and meet dynamic demands in compute resources to lower the TCO with better utilization of resources.
- Centrally managing IT infrastructure, to meet the service levels imposed by the operations for guaranteed QoS.
- Facilitating new business channels with secured access.
Our data center practice has evolved to provide our customers with the following solutions to meet current data center demands:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - to integrate isolated systems.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - to create a single view of the customers and create sales opportunities.
- Business Intelligence / Date Warehousing (BI/DW) - to analyze and forecast consumer patterns.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - for better planning and to reduce service roll-out time.
- Information Life Cycle Management - provides the platform to manage an organization’s data in a cost effective manner, where the older, less important data can be moved periodically to less expensive low performance storage systems.
- Identity Management – Helps to consolidate all the distributed islands of user data in multiple environments in an organization to provide better, secure, simple and convenient user life cycle management.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Data backup and recovery.
- Storage Consolidation / Server Consolidation and Virtualization.
- Fusion Middleware - Spanning from portals and process management to application infrastructure, developer tools, and business intelligence, this family of products offers the business solutions you need when you need them. Oracle Fusion Middleware products come pre integrated and are designed to work with the equipment a company already has.
Some of the other network related solution areas that we can provide products and consultancy are:
- LTE Networks / IP MPLS backbones/ Voice Over IP Solutions/ Session Border Controller/ Metro-Ethernet solution/Wi fi Offloading / hostedPBX solution, Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solution.
Securing the Datacenter and the Network
MillenniumIT is evangelizing the concept of Information Security, educating individuals and corporate bodies on the threats, vulnerabilities, risks and counter-measures of information security and providing them with best-of-breed solutions along with rapid deployment and ongoing support.
We work closely with clients as a trusted advisor, working out clear roadmaps so that the customer can adopt optimum security practices.
Today, we have a team of skilled and experienced engineers, covering a highly diverse range of products and technology solutions which no other local IT company can boast of. More importantly, we have been widely considered amongst the business fraternity as the country’s leading IT “Service Delivery” organization for its depth of technology skills.
We are currently adopting an ITIL framework for our Service Delivery practice. ITIL standards have emerged globally as the best framework for Service Management.
Contact the MillenniumIT Sales Team for more information